Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Articad pricing module
Are any of you using the current version of Articad and using the pricing module for your quotes. I’m currently using EQ but have found on more than one occasion the data was out of date ie wrong price or the product been discontinued which does piss me off any way I’m using version 19 with no support.

Merry Christmas to You all?

(23-12-2019, 05:34 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: Are any of you using the current version of Articad and using the pricing module for your quotes. I’m currently using EQ but have found on more than one occasion the data was out of date ie wrong price or the product been discontinued which does piss me off any way I’m using version 19 with no support.

Merry Christmas to You all?

Happy Christmas...
I thought the whole ethos of the EQ Software was in keeping customers up to date with the correct and current data!
Do they not offer any backup in compensation for this or don't they care?

Ì am no longer using ArtiCAD due to how they treat there customers/beta testers so cannot comment really on the pricing side other than if the catalogues are still out of date what is the likelihood of the pricing being correct eh?

Cheers Daz

That’s a pity but not unexpected as they all try to hook you in to there software that’s why I’m not on Articad support package it’s a little more work transfer if the data to EQ but it does work for me.
I’ve been receiving marketing email from Articad about there new software updates but unless your on there support package you unable to see what the updates may be.
I’ll give them a call in the new year ref the updated software.