Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artivr
Morning All,

I'm new to the forum so just getting used to whats on here. Been using Articad for a couple of years now, and
can see my renders and realism is some way off what you all can do. thought I was doing ok till I saw what was on show. Chilled

Just wanted peoples opinions on the Artivr? it don't seem to show off the graphics as well as the still images. I am self taught so maybe need
to go on the training Articad offer.

pano360

never used it, or really looked at it properly

We use it quite a bit. Handy to email over to customers and take to site for a presentation. You can also deactivate link if it looks you don’t have the job ?. 
It’s very processor heavy so we set images to mid level. (Link shows decent image but not high definition) we have a 6 core Xeon so 12 threads and they are all at 100% when rendering. Think the link below took around 30 mins to finish. 
On a side note, I’ve just ordered 2 x 8 core chips so 32 threads should speed things up. 

https://www.artipano.com/view/broadoakki.../tour.html

Overall it’s very good. 
Cheers Chris.

Afternoon gents.

ArtiVR isn't Pan360, ArtiVR you can walk around the plan so it's like an advanced pan 360, this is an ArtiVR example; 

https://artivr-alek.articadvr.com/untitled/

If you use the mouse and hold down left click you can look around, if you double click somewhere it will move the camera to that location.

Or manual movement is a bit like a game;

W
ASD or arrow keys to move around, then you can use Q to move up and E to move down.

They're working on allowing you to set up an automated path, like an animation accept the customer can stop it at any stage and move around.

They take like 5-10 minutes to produce so could be a great new way to present to a customer, as your not spending a few minutes each still image, you have unlimited angles in a few minutes

(16-04-2019, 04:03 PM)Snappy CGI Wrote: Afternoon gents.

ArtiVR isn't Pan360, ArtiVR you can walk around the plan so it's like an advanced pan 360, this is an ArtiVR example; 

https://artivr-alek.articadvr.com/untitled/

If you use the mouse and hold down left click you can look around, if you double click somewhere it will move the camera to that location.

Or manual movement is a bit like a game;

W
ASD or arrow keys to move around, then you can use Q to move up and E to move down.

They're working on allowing you to set up an automated path, like an animation accept the customer can stop it at any stage and move around.

They take like 5-10 minutes to produce so could be a great new way to present to a customer, as your not spending a few minutes each still image, you have unlimited angles in a few minutes

That is impressive....!!!  ThumbUp

looks great.

But sometimes I have to 'pick my angles' as it is to show the kitchen at it's best and maybe hide some inframe or handless details which are not quite right  Th_ROFLMAO
so if the customer can 'look anywhere' it all better be perfect!  Battered

I prefer to be stuck to the spot  Th_ROFLMAO

I like it. Good of Articad to keep us informed.
Anyone know how much it costs? Or could it be Free?  ThumbUp

(16-04-2019, 05:41 PM)chrispod Wrote: I prefer to be stuck to the spot  Th_ROFLMAO

I like it. Good of Articad to keep us informed.
Anyone know how much it costs? Or could it be Free?  ThumbUp

Hello,

I paid £100.00 deposit and a monthly subscription of £44.00. I prefer the still images
they give you a better picture quality imo, but I am newish to Articad so could just be me.

Thats pretty good ThumbUp