Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant find shaped doors anywhere

.pdf   Mill Brook Design 8 Waterglades.pdf (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 10) Hi All
Im after some shaped doors for a vanity unit that a few companies do (Parapan for one) I know I can buy them but wish to show them on a Articad drawing has anyone got any idea of where they are in the bathroom directory.
They resemble the small bathroom on the attached drawing.
Thanks

(26-03-2019, 10:32 AM)kregano Wrote: Hi All
Im after some shaped doors for a vanity unit that a few companies do (Parapan for one) I know I can buy them but wish to show them on a Articad drawing has anyone got any idea of where they are in the bathroom directory.
They resemble the small bathroom on the attached drawing.
Thanks

Hi

I have had a look round but I have no Bathroom Cats that have what you require... If you have ArtiCAD support you could ask them which catalogue to download that may have that shape.

If they cannot offer a solution I can draw one as a Sketchup import... ThumbUp

Thanks Daz
I found this in the kitchen directory and its exactly what im after, is there a way of getting it across to bathrooms?

(26-03-2019, 04:49 PM)kregano Wrote: Thanks Daz
I found this in the kitchen directory and its exactly what im after, is there a way of getting it across to bathrooms?

I did think about that (saving it as a 3D DXF, open it in Sketchup, smooth it and apply some basic materials and save out as a *.skp).

You then have the problem with the countertop and basin....

What door style are you wanting? "J" Pull handleless? and the basin?

(26-03-2019, 05:11 PM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
(26-03-2019, 04:49 PM)kregano Wrote: Thanks Daz

I did think about that (saving it as a 3D DXF, open it in Sketchup, smooth it and apply some basic materials and save out as a *.skp).

You then have the problem with the countertop and basin....

What door style are you wanting? "J" Pull handleless? and the basin?

Wow everything technical you mentioned is way beyond me.
The doors are going to be flat gloss white with the J handles and the basin is the generic 50cm oval undermounted counter
Thanks for your help

(26-03-2019, 05:23 PM)kregano Wrote: Wow everything technical you mentioned is way beyond me.
The doors are going to be flat gloss white with the J handles and the basin is the generic 50cm oval undermounted counter
Thanks for your help

Here you go...

I have added the end panel and wall scribe attached below so just unzip and place it in your sketchup folder in ArtiCAD...

Any problems let me know...

Attached Files
.zip   S Shaped 1200mm Vanity Base cw top, basin and wall scribe.zip (Size: 202.56 KB / Downloads: 1)

Daz saving the day again! Brilliant result. Daz, you really should consider doing this full time, doing tutorials and paid subscriptions, model catalogues etc, you would do so well and be doing something you clearly enjoy!

(27-03-2019, 12:53 AM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
(26-03-2019, 05:23 PM)kregano Wrote: Wow everything technical you mentioned is way beyond me.
Thanks for your help

Here you go...

I have added the end panel and wall scribe attached below so just unzip and place it in your sketchup folder in ArtiCAD...

Thanks Daz
That looks great. Saved the day

(27-03-2019, 12:53 AM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
Thanks for your help

Here you go...

Hi Daz
I know I'm being fussy but how hard would it be to set the sink under mounted and the worktop to have a small round on the front and left edge. The only reason is that its supposed to match another bathroom. If this isn't feasible please let me know.
Many Thanks
Kevin