Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting Neptune Kitchens ??
Has anybody had any experience of fitting Neptune? Are they one to avoid? I've been asked to price a fit, the range will be:

https://www.neptune.com/kitchens/chichester/

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of them mate but that shouldn’t put you off..

Have you done any research in to the company as yet? Nice swanky website and all that but what about lead times for instance.....Flat packed or ready assembled??

Seems a quality “bespoke”product but one thing I would be wary of is pricing to install a product that you’re not familiar with as it could take a bit more time than you think.

They are a franchise business and there is a showroom 3 miles from me. The showrooms are really impressive.

I want to move my business to focus on in-frame over the next year. I've fitted them in the past but I'm not sure this one is a sensible step at the moment. I'm still going to see the job as I will learn something by going.

units come assembled.

Crap product for the price though, from a client POV, nowhere near as bespoke as they make out.
Made in china, small matrix of unit sizes.
They don't guarantee perfect colour match and the paperwork recommends hand painting on site after install.
No idea who makes the drawer runner etc but they are not Blum or Hettich - I think they un-branded.

Thinking about it Andy, I have two in-frame fits going on down here in Rye which are going to overlap a bit, so if you're free on the week of the 12th? you could jump in and help my fitter if you're interested? ill send you an email.

(01-11-2018, 11:54 AM)mister_mitch Wrote: units come assembled.

Crap product for the price though, from a client POV, nowhere near as bespoke as they make out.
Made in china, small matrix of unit sizes.
They don't guarantee perfect colour match and the paperwork recommends hand painting on site after install.
No idea who makes the drawer runner etc but they are not Blum or Hettich - I think they un-branded.

Thats interesting.  One opened near us a few years back but I've never been in to take a look.  I had always assumed they were half decent, but thats based on being saduced by the marketing rather than an educated stand point.