Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kdmaxsoftware.com
Hi members
I am thinking of getting KDmaxsoftware.com. Has anyone used this software. Currently it is either NexusCAD or KDMAX for me. If possible please go to the kdmaxsoftware.com And check the results. The results are definitely better than NExusCAd.

(04-08-2018, 05:23 AM)GDogra Wrote: Hi members
I am thinking of getting KDmaxsoftware.com. Has anyone used this software. Currently it is either NexusCAD or KDMAX for me. If possible please go to the kdmaxsoftware.com And check the results. The results are definitely better than NExusCAd.

Hi 

The rendering's look good, haven't tried the trial version as yet. Do you know the cost of this?

(04-08-2018, 12:23 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 05:23 AM)GDogra Wrote: Hi members

Hi 

The rendering's look good, haven't tried the trial version as yet. Do you know the cost of this?
USD 950 for Ver 6. They offer one month free trial. Trial is older version, which is Ver 4. If you want it as well maybe we can negotiate a better price.

IIt is from an Chinese company. I spoke to their Dubai distributor. They are happy to ship it from there. I am also trying to find if they have a uk distributor.

(04-08-2018, 01:28 PM)GDogra Wrote: IIt is from an Chinese company. I spoke to their Dubai distributor. They are happy to ship it from there. I am also trying to find if they have a uk distributor.

Yeah.... interesting features.... I watched this video and some features are really good.... ThumbUp Making a floating shelf though... really to much effort Crazy2 ... some also a bit long winded... to many menus and clicks needed... Worried