Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Morning all, and Happy Christmas!

Just a quick 'Hi!' as I've just registered after it suddenly dawning on me that this where all questions asked on google relating to Articad get answered!

As a new user I am certain I'll be of no help to anyone else initially, and I have plenty of questions (sorry) to ask, but hopefully in the future I'll be able to reciprocate!!!

Enjoy the rest of the festive season!

Pete

Welcome to KFF Peter.

You've joined at a generally quiet time of year (it's not like Facebook or Mumsnet on here!) so I'm sure the other lads will be along shortly to welcome you in.

Dan, I mean Daz, is one of our resident Articad gurus on here, amongst many others. You'll get loads of help and advice. ThumbUp

BTW...I love it that Articad related Google searches point to KFF. Our SEO's must be working!

(28-12-2017, 05:10 PM)Stretch Wrote: Welcome to KFF Peter.

You've joined at a generally quiet time of year (it's not like Facebook or Mumsnet on here!) so I'm sure the other lads will be along shortly to welcome you in.

Dan, I mean Daz, is one of our resident Articad gurus on here, amongst many others. You'll get loads of help and advice. ThumbUp

BTW...I love it that Articad related Google searches point to KFF. Our SEO's must be working!

Welcome Pete...

Dan.... reminds me of Alan Partridge.. :

resim

Welcome Pete ThumbUp

(29-12-2017, 12:38 PM)PREM Wrote: Welcome Pete ThumbUp

Cheers!

(28-12-2017, 07:20 PM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
(28-12-2017, 05:10 PM)Stretch Wrote: Welcome to KFF Peter.

Welcome Pete...

Dan.... reminds me of Alan Partridge.. :

resim

Haha! Love it! "I got my foot on a spiiiike"