Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biford corner panel issue
Hi all,

Please see image below. This is a standard 900x900 with 2x 300mm door bi-fold cabinet in the Tetbury by Burbidge range.

As you can see the doors have no panels and are just flat - I have the same issue with the wall bi-fold too. Can anyone confirm if this is how the Burbidge door is in real life or is this a graphic error?

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

It should be a shaker door for both base and wall L-shaped corner wall sets.

The only way I've found to get round this problem (happens with quite a few in-frame shaker doors) is to reduce the size of the frame slightly. I usually do it in 5mm increments until the shaker appears.

I'd imagine there's a hidden setting to change the door size thresholds, but I have no idea where it is.

Thanks Meepster, reducing the frames by 10mm worked, not ideal we have to do this though!

I know, there's probably another way to do it, but I couldn't find the setting, so at least that works, even if it a pain!

Just realised it doesnt work with the wall units? I don't want to reduce frame anymore because their already 10mm less than what we make then, if i got to 20mm its going to look completely different to what we make

These options any good Jayne?

Removes frame stiles in the corners

[-] The following 1 user Likes Daz Gizmo's post:
  • Meepster (07-08-2017 12:55 PM)

See, I told you'd there'd be a way!

Well done Daz Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Meepster's post:
  • Daz Gizmo (07-08-2017 12:57 PM)

Thanks Daz - cant see an option to do that with the wall unit one though?

Jayne

Are you choosing the first "Corner Unit - C" icon?