Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inframe from the start of the year
Here's the one of the last kitchens I did for my previous employer (before leaving to set up my showroom). It was finished a couple of months back, but only just got sent the pictures by a colleague.

Smooth painted timber inframe
Granite 30mm & 60mm on island
Rangemaster Cooker and Fridge, Neff everything else

I would be interested to know what people this the kitchen would sell for (furniture, appliances, worktops and dry fit) as I think we massively undersold this one.

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim
[-] The following 5 users Like mister_mitch's post:
  • Colour Republic (07-06-2017 12:05 PM), Jayne Hiddleston (07-06-2017 04:15 PM), Joe Laughlin (07-06-2017 12:21 PM), PJK (07-06-2017 05:40 PM), snezza (07-06-2017 12:07 PM)

I would'nt have a clue regarding price Mitch as its not my cup of tea at all.....! I never get enquiries for this type of kitchen but I can appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it !

Nice work Mitch i'm not a fan of the granite but its a stunning fit. my guess 40k - 50k

I love it. I love this style. I would have a guess at £37,458.

Wow very nice indeed ..... £50K would be my guess, but like Snezza this isn't my bag at all so I could be way out.

Very nice indeed Mitch. 

Two sinks!!

Since PJK has already taken £37,458, I reckon £35-40k, probably nearer £40k down south!

I'd have said 35 to 40k

Very nice kitchen. Some nice curves going on.

Bag of a fag packet calcs...

£18-20k on units
£8-9k appliances (what RM is that? don't recognise it?)
£2-2.5k on sinks and taps (assume that's a quooker?)
£6-7k worktops
£1,935 Tom Dixon lights
£5-6k Dry fit

£40,935 - £46,435

But all in around £60k with associated works. i.e. elecs, ceiling, plastering, decoration tiling etc

BUT.... the whole thing is let down by the missing 2 inches of skirting. Thank God I found something to moan about LOL

resim

Joking aside the fit looks first class. Bang tidy I believe some would say ThumbUp

thanks guys.

Yeah, spotted the skirting straight away when they sent me the pics. (that was in the builders remit)

£36k. inc the £2k of TD lights.

the old boss cut the margin as was a bit scared of presenting a £40k+ project (they've never done anything so big)  Th_ROFLMAO

They really need less 'stuff' in the room / on the worktops, but overall happy with how it came out.

(08-06-2017, 08:43 AM)Colour Republic Wrote: Very nice kitchen. Some nice curves going on.

Bag of a fag packet calcs...

£18-20k on units
£8-9k appliances (what RM is that? don't recognise it?)
£2-2.5k on sinks and taps (assume that's a quooker?)
£6-7k worktops
£1,935 Tom Dixon lights
£5-6k Dry fit

£40,935 - £46,435

But all in around £60k with associated works. i.e. elecs, ceiling, plastering, decoration tiling etc

I'm trying to remember but I think the RM is a Professional FX (or something like that)
Yes, Quooker on the window sink, Blanco bowls and Blanco tap on the island - they went for a nicer Perrin and Row in the utility room  Crazy2 which I don't have pics of.

£36k ..... fook, he's working off some minimal margins there surely !!

Does that include VAT and fitting ?

Yep. inc VAT and fitting.

Made naff all on it. They 'wanted it for the portfolio' and the customer owns a company building orangery extensions, so hoping that it will bring good future business by reference.

I think its worth £40k+ all day long.

I love orangery extensions - seriously- but not enough to start giving away kitchens !!

I would have only done that for no profit, only if i knew for certain there would be forth coming jobs.  Not on the hope they might happen,  that kitchen is 10 k under priced.

The customer has put those stupid heart danglers on some handles, hate hate them. How to damage the paint in under a year, just put these hippy crap useless twad on your doors.

Top quality all around.