Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel's Latest
Bit of a cheat this one as it is an ex display from my showroom .... took a bit of nip and tucking but got it to fit in the end.

Matt lacquered units, book matched real ebony veneers, textured and honed marble worktops and Miele appliances.

It was on display for nearly 3 years so it was a bit of a war horse, but I still loved it even in someone else's home  Cry

[-] The following 5 users Like Daniel's post:
  • Colour Republic (26-04-2017 09:51 PM), Joe Laughlin (26-04-2017 09:29 PM), mister_mitch (27-04-2017 10:59 AM), PJK (27-04-2017 05:28 AM), snezza (27-04-2017 09:43 AM)

Those tall units are beauties  Oggle Oggle Oggle

lots of technical questions on this one... but can wait till tomorrow. Geek

Yeah the pin stripes of the ebony is epic .... the pictures actually don't do the veneer justice to be honest.  When we bought it 3 years ago real ebony was expensive but not out of this world, now we have to have ebony specially priced depending on the project as the cost has gone up so dramatically .... stunning timber though.

I remember looking this display over when it was fitted in your Showroom Daniel.

It looks just as good in its new home..!   ThumbUp

Thanks Snezza .... the island is about 600mm shorter than we had it and the one column to the right is reduced by around 150mm, but other than that it is how it was displayed.

Apparently the client came in 3 years ago when we first fitted it and didn't want to fork out for it then, 3 years of driving past the showroom and a half priced display kitchen finally persuaded her ..... she even got the same flooring we have in the showroom fitted.

Looks great Daniel.

So, when do we get the pictures of the new showroom displays?

I will put some up soon Mitch .... still have two worktops to fit, one this Saturday and second one next week.

It has taken too long and driven me up the wall to be honest, but the end is in sight.

Like it, like it, like it.

Even like the join in the hob run, defining the join on the top and wall is a good touch.

Also the under frame  in  ebony on the seating area is a nice feature.

Is the oven hide behind the towers?

(27-04-2017, 02:50 PM)PREM Wrote: Like it, like it, like it.

Even like the join in the hob run, defining the join on the top and wall is a good touch.

Also the under frame  in  ebony on the seating area is a nice feature.

Is the oven hide behind the towers?

Thanks Prem ..... yes ovens, steam oven, coffee machine and combination oven are behind pockets doors.

Very nice as always Daniel.

Like the lines on the back of the sink run - keeping the look going.

Is that hood recirculating?

I'm always nervous about having wall units above a hob - how much room is there on this one?

Cheers

(10-05-2017, 09:41 PM)stejoke Wrote: Very nice as always Daniel.

I'm always nervous about having wall units above a hob - how much room is there on this one?

Cheers

Thanks Steve.

No the hood is ducted out the back of the wall unit and the wall units are 600mm from the hob.....why are you nervous about wall units over a hob ?

I actually cant believe that isn't a render! looks amazing

(10-05-2017, 10:25 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 09:41 PM)stejoke Wrote: Very nice as always Daniel.

Cheers

Thanks Steve.

No the hood is ducted out the back of the wall unit and the wall units are 600mm from the hob.....why are you nervous about wall units over a hob ?

Ah I see. Thanks Daniel. It looked lower than that to me. I guess it's an induction hob and you can have shorter distances. I'm always just conscious about keeping the minimum space! Sure I worry too much! Cheers

Admire this kitchen I don't know how you did it so nice, spacious and modern but this is just a dream kitchen, looks like somebody got very lucky to have such a lovely kitchen.

Thanks John  ThumbUp
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daniel's post:
  • JohnPC (11-06-2017 11:13 AM)

(01-06-2017, 08:15 PM)Daniel Wrote: Thanks John  ThumbUp

My pleasure Daniel, good job like that always wanted
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnPC's post:
  • steve the fitter (12-06-2017 06:09 PM)

WOW!!!!!

As said the tower doors look amazing.... The work top detail is is incredible I love the thin edge! What material is it?

As usual Daniel you have put us mere mortals on here to shame.

Yes, just when you get to the point that you think you're ok at your job, Daniel comes along to make you feel inadequate.  Bastard.   Wink2 

Only kidding, top job mate ThumbUp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daniel's Latest ..... Daniel 41 1,779 12-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Daniel
  Daniel's Latest Daniel 39 12,568 14-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: David Owen
  Daniel's Latest Daniel 25 11,003 30-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: stejoke
  Daniel's Latest - Sort Of !! Daniel 19 14,072 16-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Daniel
  Daniel's Latest Daniel 17 13,026 05-11-2014, 11:16 PM