Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
measurements
when dropping units onto the plan is there any option that you can select to have the unit size added to the plan where the wall dimensions go 

when i get plans from various suppliers the measurments on the outer edge usually give room dims/ wall unit and base units

Not sure on that one, when i print my plans out the unit size are in the units not outside, could be handy that way. Stretch might know , or its on the new upgrade.

I've not found a way of having the measurements on the outside
The downside of printing from your plan is the unit is shown by its original size and not the altered size [ or am i doing it wrong]
Do you find that some of your stored images disappear from your drop down menu after a while

When changing the size in custom change the description to the same size then when it prints you'll have the right size on the plan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PJK's post:
  • KOVKID (20-04-2017 10:01 PM)

(20-04-2017, 07:28 AM)PREM Wrote: Not sure on that one, when i print my plans out the unit size are in the units not outside, could be handy that way. Stretch might know , or its on the new upgrade.

No there isn't.

I'll admit to being lazy sometimes by changing the properties of a unit to make it fit rather than deleting it and adding the right sized unit in....and it's caught me out a couple of times when I've ordered kitchens of plan!

There is a version of VR Kitchen called VR Pro which was developed by someone that used to work for/with Tony and Rick. It automatically shows the unit sizes on the plans and there are a few things it will do that VR Kitchen doesn't but that's where the similarity ends. It's not a patch on VR Kitchen in terms of customisability. 

I'm hoping features such as this will be in the upgrade.

(20-04-2017, 06:09 PM)PJK Wrote: When changing the size in custom change the description to the same size then when it prints you'll have the right size on the plan.

Cheers for that PJK
[-] The following 1 user Likes KOVKID's post:
  • PJK (21-04-2017 12:55 PM)