Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Users!
So glad I stumbled upon this site. I've been using NexusCad for several years and just can't fault it's ease of use. However, I thought they had ceased trading, and was therefore looking for a replacement. Called them today and looking forward to the new system in the next few weeks.

Nice touch mate, is that his ship or yours.

I await your tips with baited breath, I'm still stuck on the first one, uploading pictures. Crazy2

Any spoken to Nexus lately about the update? It's long overdue. I think software development works on the same time system as plumbers. It's definitely not Greenwich Mean Time.

I emailed Tony about six weeks ago....might have been more.

He said they are "frustrating close", but six weeks on (or more) I've had no updates. I feel a bit loathe to bother them any more but by the same token I don't really want to customise my existing version if I need to do a whole load of work when the upgrade comes out.

I would imagine by the time it is released it will blow Articad out of the water though.  Wink2

Spoke to Tony today, upgrade price is £295.

For anyone thinking of waiting for the new upgrade to buy as a complete package, it is cheaper to buy now before the upgrade.  £495 now as it is + the upgrade price of 295, just under 800.  £995 for the whole package when the upgrade is out. Save yourself £200 now.

(02-11-2017, 02:06 PM)PREM Wrote: Spoke to Tony today, upgrade price is £295.

For anyone thinking of waiting for the new upgrade to buy as a complete package, it is cheaper to buy now before the upgrade.  £495 now as it is + the upgrade price of 295, just under 800.  £995 for the whole package when the upgrade is out. Save yourself £200 now.
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tip For Nexus Users Stretch 13 5,917 28-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: PREM