Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planit Fusion & Easyquote systems for sale
(27-01-2016, 09:56 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: Tim Keep us informed on any reason to update to V20.

Thanks

Yes, will do Martin..!!!

Bear in mind that I'm just starting out using Articad myself, so I can only comment on the changes that  I will come across compared to what it was like before my update. 

I have the support package and Articad sent me an email telling me that the V20 was available FOC, that was the only reason I uploaded it.

Just out of interest which cad package did you use before buying into Articad. And why have you chosen Articad

(27-01-2016, 11:06 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: Just out of interest which cad package did you use before buying into Articad. And why have you chosen Articad

I had been using KitchenDraw for a good few years.

When I acquired my Showroom in 2010, I got the Articad as part of the deal from the previous tenant.
Designer Paddy was reasonably conversant with the system and had been using it from day one.
I had tried to get to grips with it on a few occasions but without success, but it's like most things in life, the more you do it, the easier it gets and that's what I've found with Articad.

I have had a couple of issues that I've been struggling with, one of which I phoned Colour Republic about and he sorted me out straight away...Cheers again Rob..,!!!! ThumbUp I know I could have phoned Articad, but as we have all seen how good the old boy is with his Articad designs, I preferred to call him as I knew he wouldn't blind me with too much technical jargon.

Snezza looks like you have been calling Obi Wan Kenobi  What

When we have  YODA in our group  ( Daz)     Wink
FESTOOL CHEAPER THAN mafell and Doesn't look like an Aldi special.LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLANIT FUSION FOR SALE Paul S 19 40,783 10-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: kjc.kitch