Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New look KFF
I've been doing a bit of playing around this afternoon....as you can tell!!

What I've found is that it works well on PCs but on phones and tablets the page may need to refreshed a couple of times.

Anyways, hope you like the new look...it took me all bloody afternoon to do it and it was a real learning curve I can tell ya! LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stretch's post:
  • Mustaf (13-04-2016 10:28 PM)

Hi Stretch

Just browsing the new look forum I can see the back ground colour as changed and all so the header image.

I would say the text in the image is a bit blurred.

I think we preferred it when you are giging all weekendThumbUp Have you lost your sticks?

Its a bit hard on the eyes all that blue, coventry and man city fans will like it, not ISick30h

Lets hope your not giging next week and you can mess around and find a better formatCheers

At least the smilies are backBig Grin
FESTOOL CHEAPER THAN mafell and Doesn't look like an Aldi special.LOL

(31-08-2014, 07:48 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: Hi Stretch

Just browsing the new look forum I can see the back ground colour as changed and all so the header image.

I would say the text in the image is a bit blurred.

That would be the formatting I applied to the text then..

(31-08-2014, 09:06 PM)PREM Wrote: I think we preferred it when you are giging all weekendThumbUp Have you lost your sticks?

Its a bit hard on the eyes all that blue, coventry and man city fans will like it, not ISick30h

Lets hope your not giging next week and you can mess around and find a better formatCheers

At least the smilies are backBig Grin

Cheeky bastard, that's a bit harsh! LOL

Oh well, if nothing else I learnt a lot about the in depth bits of the forum....I've never had the courage to muck about with the major internal bits before in case I fuck it up beyond repair!

I went with the blue theme to calm it down and not make it so bright...perhaps I'll choose a calmer colour next week then...ThumbUp

There's loads of free online Banner making software to use on the Internet. I use the Banner maker pro paid version.

Well, due to the harsh, and may I say unfair criticism of my hard work, I have implemented a few changes since the weekend.

There is a distinct lack of anything football related on this forum so there's no reason why "colours" should offend anyone. I've used red and I'm a Spurs fan and I also hate Man Utd though I'm finding it very easy to laugh at them these days.....ROFL30h

I consider my Photoshop skills to be adequate enough to add a little text and formatting to a photo - which was supplied by joe the chip , despite the fingerprints on the chimney cowling - so I won't be using any banner creating software.....free or not! ThumbUp but having said that I took on board the comments about the text being blurred and made amendments.

Any comments on the revised look are welcome but bear in mind that anything I consider to be unfair will result in a weeks suspension from the forum or a spit in your pint/find your room and shit on your pillow if you are attending the next KFF social!! LOL

Also, on a serious note, can you all please tell me if you are getting the problems with having to refresh the page on your phones and tablets several times to get the new look forum to appear. It's being looked into at the moment....Kiss

That is a better colourThumbUp Its not capuchin or latte or any other pretentious colour names, its grey, not light grey or dark grey or even grey brown. Don't get me started on feckin Dulux colours.Angry
FESTOOL CHEAPER THAN mafell and Doesn't look like an Aldi special.LOL

I Like Sky Blue PUSB

Better but I would lose the shadow on the lower text line.