Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are back.....
Sorry for the extended down time on the forum.

In all our 5 years we've never experienced anything like this and I apologise for the amount of time it has taken to get back to normal.

We were the victim of an attempted hacking by some f***ers in India so the servers disabled the account as a security measure. It took a while for us to realise what happened then a lot more work to restore the forum.

As you can see, nothing has been lost, all your posts are still there, (even the shit ones !!) so thanks for all your patience this week and thanks to those of you who have texted and emailed with with your concerns. There may be a few bits and pieces missing here and there but thankfully we are back in business.

Massive thanks to Huds for all his hard work in restoring order here.

Do you think it was revenge because we all must keep repeating "can you say that again, I don't understand you" again and again to the call centers selling us rubbish?

Yeah - glad to be back! Felt like I'd lost something.....What or maybe?? ROFL30h
....fully qualified... head of dept of.... bucket washer!
Ohh, and chief tea-maker

http://www.claydonkitchens.co.uk

At one point I thought my IP had been banned!

Glad to see you back ;)

missed you...ThumbUp

little feckers Fight wait until i go for my madras tonight i will be having a wordGrumpy30h
FESTOOL CHEAPER THAN mafell and Doesn't look like an Aldi special.LOL

yep you can rely on huds
well done stretch job well doneThumbUp

I can deal with the end of the world but not the end of the forum!!

Welcome back

Our Cricket chaps will get revenge on the 'indians'....They don't like it up 'em

LittleDevil30h

Well done Stretch for sorting it ..... I felt something was lacking in my life last week.