Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLANIT FUSION FOR SALE
Paul S Wrote:I was hoping i would be made realistic offers. If you have done some homework you will now know 20/20 have now bought Planit. This is a quality kit and worth ever penny. Please make me a genuine offer? as I metioned before you can gladly test run the programme.

Paul

I assume its a genuine licenced copy? so if anyone was to buy it from you they would get full product support from the team in Kent?

and it may be easier if you state your asking price, that way no one is wasting your time or their own???

the fact the 20/20 now own planit really has no relevance to the asking price, what's really important in my mind is simply whether 20/20 will transfer the ownership details at their end to ensure that anyone who decides to buy from you has access to support and software updates??

nskitchenfitting Wrote:
Paul S Wrote:I was hoping i would be made realistic offers. If you have done some homework you will now know 20/20 have now bought Planit. This is a quality kit and worth ever penny. Please make me a genuine offer? as I metioned before you can gladly test run the programme.

Paul

I assume its a genuine licenced copy? so if anyone was to buy it from you they would get full product support from the team in Kent?

and it may be easier if you state your asking price, that way no one is wasting your time or their own???

the fact the 20/20 now own planit really has no relevance to the asking price, what's really important in my mind is simply whether 20/20 will transfer the ownership details at their end to ensure that anyone who decides to buy from you has access to support and software updates??

Thanks for the input guys,

This is genuine a copy, you would be required to re-new your licence if you want the full product support that they offer.
I would be looking for an offer in the region of £1,500 .
I was advise by a college to take a look at your site and try and get a feel for any interest, i would have then figured out the best way to contact any interest shown.
Hopefully now I've given a figure this will help.
If interest is shown and if you recommend that registering would be the best approach then I would be glad to do so.

Thanks again.

Paul S Wrote:
nskitchenfitting Wrote:

Paul

This is genuine a copy, you would be required to re-new your licence if you want the full product support that they offer.
I was advise by a college to take a look at your site and try and get a feel for any interest, i would have then figured out the best way to contact any interest shown.
If interest is shown and if you recommend that registering would be the best approach then I would be glad to do so.

Thanks again.

Hi Paul

What would the cost of the licence be??

nskitchenfitting Wrote:
Paul S Wrote:
nskitchenfitting Wrote:

Paul

Thanks again.

Hi Paul

I spoke with planit today, they advised approx £1k for transfer of licence. approx £50 per month for the support package.You can still use Planit if you did not want to pay the tranfer fee, but
you would miss out on updates.

hope that helps.

Paul S Wrote:
nskitchenfitting Wrote:
Paul S Wrote:
nskitchenfitting Wrote:

Paul

Thanks again.

Hi Paul

I spoke with planit today, they advised approx £1k for transfer of licence. approx £50 per month for the support package.You can still use Planit if you did not want to pay the tranfer fee, but
you would miss out on updates.

hope that helps.

£1k ??? Icon_hang

[/size][size=large]didnt you know you can get CAD drawings done for you by **************************- so you dont have to pay for your own system - just fax your sketch and they'll CAD it up for you ! they use Planit ! look awesome !

Aaaah, I saw what you did there...................................
Leaving us soon?
If everything went to plan it must be the wrong plan.

(27-05-2010, 10:51 PM)Paul S Wrote: I have Planit Fusion design programme for sale. Try before you buy if required. Genuine offers considered.

Just as a matter of interest, do you still have this software and how much are you selling it for?
Regards,
Marika.

(30-07-2012, 05:18 PM)Marika Winther Wrote:
(27-05-2010, 10:51 PM)Paul S Wrote: I have Planit Fusion design programme for sale. Try before you buy if required. Genuine offers considered.

Just as a matter of interest, do you still have this software and how much are you selling it for?
Regards,
Marika.

Given that the OP was over two years ago and added to that "Paul S" never actually registered here you'll be a long time time waiting for a reply.....

Marika...

Planit charge stupid amounts for their software and even more for license changes. They have a lot of security built in so that their stuff can't be sold on or downloaded without a lot of money changing hands.

You will have no luck here trying to buy "a version" of Planit. Someone was selling a cheap version on here a coupleof years back for about £500. It was going to cost another £1000 plus to transfer the license...........really not worth it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planit Fusion & Easyquote systems for sale David100 12 10,511 28-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: PREM