Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Advertising Details
There are two ways in which to pay for advertising on the Kitchen Fitters Forum:

Registered members

If you are a registered and established member of this forum and you wish to use this forum to advertise your business then the cost is £30 annually. This will include your company logo and a link to your website in the "Sponsors/Advertisers" box at the top of the page.

Non registered members and non specific advertisers

If your business is not related to the kitchen fitting or construction industry but you wish to use this forum to advertise your business without contributing to the forum or becoming a registered member then the cost is £100 annually. If you attempt to join this forum just to advertise at the reduced rate then your advert will be immediately removed and no refund will be issued.

How to advertise on the forum

By clicking the "Donate/Advertise" link at the top right hand side of the page you will be taken to the advertising page where you will first be asked to make payment via Paypal. After making payment you must click "Return to merchant" on the Paypal page after which you will be asked to upload your company logo and website URL. These will be automatically inserted in the "Sponsors/Advertisers" box at the top of the page.

You will need to have a logo ready for upload as, for security reasons, you only have one hour in which to upload your logo. Logos should be be in jpeg, gif or png format and should be no larger than 100kb. Please also make sure that your logos are no more than 60 pixels high by 250 pixels wide as they will cause problems when uploading.

In both cases, these are recurring annual subscriptions which can be cancelled at anytime, however no refund will be issued should you choose to cancel your subscriptions.

The Kitchen Fitters Forum is a non profit making forum. Any monies recieved via advertising are held in a Paypal account and will be used to pay for forum upkeep, upgrades, running costs and to provide bigger and better prizes in Lotteries
just waiting for my new logo to be completed before placing my add, surprised nobody else has beaten me to it.
stuart
ThumbUp
FUZZY BEAR Wrote:just waiting for my new logo to be completed before placing my add, surprised nobody else has beaten me to it.

Neil has!

Neil, very nice website, BTW. Have you recently had it redone? I'm sure I'd seen it before but don't remember it looking like that...
Insert amusing/intelligent/witty comment here
Neils add went up the day after I postedThumbUp
stuart
FUZZY BEAR Wrote:Neils add went up the day after I postedThumbUp

Just coincidence I'm sure
Stretch Wrote:
FUZZY BEAR Wrote:Neils add went up the day after I postedThumbUp

Just coincidence I'm sure

Wasn't trying to beat you stuart, I would have done it sooner but had to register new back card with paypal and had issues with it that took a bit longer that expected.

My site was re-done a while back, but the guy who done just didn't seem to want to finish it, they guy who is currently re-doing it also tells me that it was poorly done anyhow. Seems that Google can't read any of the text due to the way the site was constructed, which is apparently how the whole web ranking works

Old lesson learned though! "you get what you pay for"

But anyhow, I though more would have done it too!