Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planit Fusion & Easyquote systems for sale
Hi ALL,
After severing in the Kitchen & Bathroom industry for many years I closed my showroom down and have decided to leave the UK.
I used the two systems below and I have to say they are the best on the market! They are both for sale.

Fusion 20/20 kitchen drawing package, brilliant drawing system!  FOR SALE.....

Also, Easyquote for sale. 
If you have never used Easyquote, it's an amazing quoting system, a very fast and easy way to quote

If any ones interested they can contact me on here or davidjhamilton@ntlworld.com

Give us a ball park figure if you can... ThumbUp

I don't see how you can sell the easy qoute software as it's down load from there website once you've signed up to there Direct Debit.

So you don't have any software to sell as such unless your try to sell the remaining contract with them.

It's £79.00 a month 

There will be offer on at the KKB show but it's not going to be any cheaper that above amount I'm sure.
Fusion a different ball game that is software with a dongle.

As I have it as well as Articad

(26-01-2016, 03:20 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: I don't see how you can sell the easy qoute software as it's down load from there website once you've signed up to there Direct Debit.

So you don't have any software to sell as such unless your try to sell the remaining contract with them.

It's £79.00 a month 

There will be offer on at the KKB show but it's not going to be any cheaper that above amount I'm sure.
Fusion a different ball game that is software with a dongle.

As I have it as well as Articad

Any particular reason you have both ? (I've got 2020)

I just got fed up with Fusion I've done a few Marpatt kitchen and needed there catalogue updating at the time I spoke to there rep at the last kkb show and there director was in the room at the time and it was said that there were working on the catalogues as we speak but six months on still no delivery date even Marpatt were piss off with them plus they didn't do the ECF catalogues so I changed to Articad.

Much easier to use and they do the catalogues that I wanted so that's why I changed and have two cad programs but I don't you the Fusion software now.

I need to put it on ebay and get soft money back i suppose.

(26-01-2016, 11:40 PM)wjskitchens Wrote: I just got fed up with Fusion I've done a few Marpatt kitchen and needed there catalogue updating at the time I spoke to there rep at the last kkb show and there director was in the room at the time and it was said that there were working on the catalogues as we speak but six months on still no delivery date even Marpatt were piss off with them plus they didn't do the ECF catalogues so I changed to Articad.

To be honest that's my gripe with Articad at the moment. I renewed my support plan 18 months ago on the basis they were introducing some European catalogues 'in the next few months', or at least a generic one which was 'easily customisable' 

The 'next few months' came and went, nothing, so I cancelled my support. 18 months later still nothing. Like the software but unless they deliver what they promised then it looks like I might have to move.

Although got an email from them the other day saying V20 has been released. any euro cats on it? and is it faster like they say?

Yes i think there all the same promise the rather snd don't deliver but I do think a of this time last year the Articad software was better.
The only thing with there support is There's never Anybody Free Just To Give You answer there and then it's always an hour or two before they will call you back to resolve the problem.

My support lapsed last week and as you say there's a newer version out now but I have most of what what the system now so my not renew this time around.

The only thing Articad is missing is auto pricing you would have thought that they would included this by now.

I uploaded the latest V20 of Articad the other day and it does appear at first glance/use, to be a bit faster.

I haven't used it to any major degree since the upgrade so can't comment on any addition of a European catalogue...., but I have a shit load of quotes to get through in the coming weeks so will be studying it In more detail then.

Tim Keep us informed on any reason to update to V20.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLANIT FUSION FOR SALE Paul S 19 41,211 10-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: kjc.kitch