Kitchen Fitters Forum
Space Plugs - Printable Version

+- Kitchen Fitters Forum (http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Section (http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Archived (http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: General Forum Info (http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+----- Forum: Announcements (http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+----- Thread: Space Plugs (/showthread.php?tid=3832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Space Plugs - Cliff1970 - 13-05-2013

Hi All,

I'm going to work out something more full on for the tradepack and try and get my website guy soon. So pleased so many want trade packs. I'll post back soon as I know more. Phone30h

Hi Guys,

This is what I've come up with as a new pricing strategy. Geek

What do you think. Phew Makes them as cheap as £1.60 per kitchen - that's as cheap as Caulk!ThumbUp

5 ways each to buy Space-Plug Reg and Space-Plug XL, 10,20,50,100 and 500.

First Space-Plug XL

Offer 1:
For an Average Kitchen
Buy One Pack and Get One Pack + Free Postage = £7.50 plus VAT
That = 75p each delivered inc free screws and drill bit

Offer 2:
For a Large Kitchen
Buy One Pack and Get One Pack Free + £2.50 Postage = £10.00 plus VAT
That = 50p each delivered inc free screws and drill bits

Offer 3:
For the regular user
Buy 2 Packs and Get 3 Packs Free + £5.00 Postage = £20.00 plus VAT
That = £4.00 per avg. kitchen or 40p each delivered inc free screws and drill bits

Offer 4:
For the Kitchen Fitter
100 Pack + Free Postage = £25.00 plus VAT
That = £2.50 per avg. Kitchen or 25p each delivered inc free screws

Offer 5:
For Small Contract
5 x 100 Pack + Free Postage = £90.00 plus VAT
That = £1.80 per avg. Kitchen or 18p each delivered inc free screws

Space-Plug Regular Offers

Offer 6:
For An average Kitchen
Buy One Pack, Get One Pack + Free Postage = £6.00 plus VAT
60p each delivered inc free screws and drill bit

Offer 7:
For a large Kitchen
Buy One Pack and Get One Pack Free + £2.50 Postage = £8.50 plus VAT
That = 43p each delivered inc free screws and drill bits

Offer 8:
For the regular user
Buy 2 Packs and Get 3 Packs Free + £5.00 Postage = £17.00 plus VAT
That = £3.40 per avg. Kitchen or 34p each delivered inc free screws and drill bits

Offer 9:
For the Kitchen Fitter
100 Pack + Free Postage = £22.00 plus VAT
That = £2.20 per avg. Kitchen or 22p each delivered inc free screws

Offer 10:
For Small Contract
5 x 100 Pack + Free Postage = £80.00 plus VAT
That = £1.60 per avg. Kitchen or 16p each delivered inc free screws

It will look simpler and snazzier on the web-site, but that won't happen til the weekend, if you want to take any of them up before then just drop me a message.

(12-05-2013, 04:20 PM)nsk Wrote: Hi Cliff

I kinda think an option of say 100, 200 & 500 pack sizes may be best for guys like myself. On an average kitchen I could easily use around 20 plugs so It could become quite a costly alternative.

If there was a trade pack size it could be a better option.

Hi NSK,
Always try and listen and have developed some new prices - you shouldn't need 20 unless it's a huge kitchen, most units only need one in the middle, 10 should do an average kitchen.

(12-05-2013, 04:33 PM)chip off the block Wrote: Dump the screws and drill bits for trade packs.
It's not them that pushes the cost and they're handy, It's not even the Space-Plugs, it's the business itself and trying to recoup your investment against volume. That's why I'm hoping you guys will help me encourage the Lamteks of this world to include them in the pack. They're definitely superior to use in every way other than cost - but in volume I can get them very close to these companies existing costs - better for us all. But they're less likely to listen unless you guys will support the idea by saying good things I can quote, and by buying some.Idea30h

RE: Space Plugs - chip off the block - 13-05-2013

They look very useful to be fair. At first i thought theres a problem that dont need fixing but i have in the past screwed units back that way in stud work with a packer and it seem so much better.

1 think i would say is that yours isn't the only option out there for this but yours will hopefully be the easiest to get hold of.

RE: Space Plugs - nsk - 13-05-2013

Hi Cliff

I will take 500 (xl) Cheers

let mne know what you need from me and how you would like paid

Thanks

Neil

(13-05-2013, 03:44 PM)nsk Wrote: Hi Cliff

I will take 500 (xl) Cheers

let mne know what you need from me and how you would like paid

Thanks

Neil

That's blooming brilliant mate Cheersto you to- thank you - very much - send me a pm with your address and I'll get them out to you - I can either get together on pay pal - give you a bank acct to t'internet or always the preverbial cheque worst comes to worst.

(13-05-2013, 02:12 PM)chip off the block Wrote: They look very useful to be fair. At first i thought theres a problem that dont need fixing but i have in the past screwed units back that way in stud work with a packer and it seem so much better.

1 think i would say is that yours isn't the only option out there for this but yours will hopefully be the easiest to get hold of.

Thanks Chip, I hope mine is the only optionDoh I've paid £15k in patent feesDoh

RE: Space Plugs - chip off the block - 13-05-2013

Cliff the same can be done with adjustable facade screws. Also grk make an adjusting screw but i don't think you can get them here

(13-05-2013, 05:32 PM)chip off the block Wrote: Cliff the same can be done with adjustable facade screws. Also grk make an adjusting screw but i don't think you can get them here
Thanks mate - I'll check them out - ThumbUp

RE: Space Plugs - big-all - 13-05-2013

heeelllooo cliff
why not have a trade starter pack with drill bit and instructions
then a top up packs in several sizes without drill bit

fantatic idea by the way you should be proud off how far you have got

other ideas you could maybe adapt or use them for
window and door frames
adjustable plinths with clips rather than screws
spacing panels off damp walls for electric meters or similar on uneven walls
adjustable temporary prop arm with adjustment for wall cabinets
adjusting the bottom off wall cabinets
try and think off any application where you need to space off a wall and use a mirror plate or keyhole slot
in other words an adaption that allows to to tighten onto the wall but leaves the head available for hidden fixing

RE: Space Plugs - PREM - 14-05-2013

Cliff offer 5 and 10 read the same but are different prices.
also 4 ans 9, i am assuming pack sizes are different but it doesent read like that, just before you put it on the www.