Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all,
Hello all,

I'm charles. I just have joined this forum.

Smile1

Hello charles....Cheers

Hello mate. Welcome to the madness Crazy2

Welcome to the jungle !! Cheers

Yes, hello and welcome Charles............

Unfortunately, you broke the Golden Rule of the forum in that you came on here on your first day and put 3 posts up, one of which was to plug your business, even though you are specifically requested not to do so in the PM you get on registration. This section is supposed to be for kitchen fitters to advertise.

That's why your post was removed.

The only way you can use this forum to advertise is to get yourself integrated a little with the community here and make a few worthwhile contributions.

OR:

You could sponsor the forum which means you would get your logo and a link on the main page, ie free advertising, but in return for this you have to offer up free goodies that can be used in the Prize Lottery draws, though quite what the lads would want with a rubbish bin as a Lottery prize I'm not sure.....

Your choice.

Stretch - Admin

Stretch Wrote:Yes, hello and welcome Charles............

Unfortunately, you broke the Golden Rule of the forum in that you came on here on your first day and put 3 posts up, one of which was to plug your business, even though you are specifically requested not to do so in the PM you get on registration. This section is supposed to be for kitchen fitters to advertise.

That's why your post was removed.

The only way you can use this forum to advertise is to get yourself integrated a little with the community here and make a few worthwhile contributions.

OR:

You could sponsor the forum which means you would get your logo and a link on the main page, ie free advertising, but in return for this you have to offer up free goodies that can be used in the Prize Lottery draws, though quite what the lads would want with a rubbish bin as a Lottery prize I'm not sure.....
Your choice.

Stretch - Admin

Could put all the HANDYMAN flyers that come through my letterbox in it! Th_ROFLMAO
I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
Benjamin Franklin

I could do with a rubbish bin.... ?