Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant find shaped doors anywhere
(27-03-2019, 09:37 AM)Jayne Hiddleston Wrote: Daz saving the day again! Brilliant result. Daz, you really should consider doing this full time, doing tutorials and paid subscriptions, model catalogues etc, you would do so well and be doing something you clearly enjoy!

Thanks Jayne..... those things I have been considering...

(27-03-2019, 10:21 AM)kregano Wrote: Hi Daz
I know I'm being fussy but how hard would it be to set the sink under mounted and the worktop to have a small round on the front and left edge. The only reason is that its supposed to match another bathroom. If this isn't feasible please let me know.
Many Thanks
Kevin

Hi
No problem.... what about the thickness as I did it 40mm as the drawing you first posted was scaling 40mm?

(27-03-2019, 10:43 AM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
(27-03-2019, 09:37 AM)Jayne Hiddleston Wrote: Daz saving the day again! Brilliant result. Daz, you really should consider doing this full time, doing tutorials and paid subscriptions, model catalogues etc, you would do so well and be doing something you clearly enjoy!

I know I'm being fussy but how hard would it be to set the sink under mounted and the worktop to have a small round on the front and left edge. The only reason is that its supposed to match another bathroom. If this isn't feasible please let me know.
Many Thanks
Kevin

Hi
No problem.... what about the thickness as I did it 40mm as the drawing you first posted was scaling 40mm?
Yes 40mm is fine as its going to be Corian which I have changed

(27-03-2019, 11:51 AM)kregano Wrote:

Many Thanks
Kevin

Hi

So the basin undermounted 12mm, The worktop has a small 5mm round top and bottom.... are you wanting a full bullnose which would be better for the handleless doors?.... or just a larger rad?

(27-03-2019, 12:17 PM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:

Many Thanks
Kevin

Hi

So the basin undermounted 12mm, The worktop has a small 5mm round top and bottom.... are you wanting a full bullnose which would be better for the handleless doors?.... or just a larger rad?
No That would work fine. Many Thanks.
How do I change my settings so I get an email saying Ive got a reply to my question to save you waiting time?

(27-03-2019, 12:26 PM)kregano Wrote:
(27-03-2019, 12:17 PM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:

Many Thanks
Kevin

Hi

No That would work fine. Many Thanks.
How do I change my settings so I get an email saying Ive got a reply to my question to save you waiting time?

So 5mm rad okay.
Re: Email notifications - when in the "Post a New Reply" dialog you can tick  it in the "Post Options":

5mm rad is ok, Thanks
email ticked

(27-03-2019, 01:24 PM)kregano Wrote: 5mm rad is ok, Thanks
email ticked
See attached as an undermount as requested... ThumbUp

Attached Files
.zip   S Shaped 1200mm Vanity Base cw top, Undermounted basin and wall scribe.zip (Size: 285.79 KB / Downloads: 3)

(27-03-2019, 03:12 PM)Daz Gizmo Wrote:
(27-03-2019, 01:24 PM)kregano Wrote: 5mm rad is ok, Thanks
email ticked
See attached as an undermount as requested...  ThumbUp

Absolutely perfect, cant thank you enough.
Kevin
[-] The following 1 user Likes kregano's post:
  • Daz Gizmo (27-03-2019 03:29 PM)