Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Design Program?
Hi Can anyone help me please. I'm a expat living in Thailand, & with my wife own a small factory & shop, making European Style Kitchens, Bedrooms & bathrooms. I am not  much good on the computer, but I get by, & I've been using an old version of kitchendraw, to design the kitchens, but still drawing to design the bedrooms & bathrooms. Now I want to be more professional, & get a good design program.
  I looked on google for a good one & they say one of the best is Chief Architect/ Home Designer Pro & at around 350 GBP I didn't think was a bad price. They say for Kitchen & bathrooms I don't need the Chief Architect Pro at around 1,000 GBP, one thing I like about it, there are loads of tutorials on Utube, & even I can use it.
  I see no one here uses it, so my Question is, why does no one use it? Has anyone tried it? & if so what did they think of it.
  Most of you use Archicad, why?
      Hope someone can help
        Ron

I have never found anything below £1000 that is any good apart from NexusCad. That's what most of us use on here if we're not prepared to spend big money on Articad, Compusoft or AutoKitchen.

(20-08-2018, 02:31 PM)andy5405 Wrote: I have never found anything below £1000 that is any good apart from NexusCad. That's what most of us use on here if we're not prepared to spend big money on Articad, Compusoft or AutoKitchen.

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply, I've not heard of any of them, except for Articad, I will have to have a look at them.
 Has no one tried Chief Architect ?
 Thanks again Andy