Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1909 feature posts
Hi folks,

I'm new to the forum (first post), and to Articad.

Does anyone using 1909 know how to create the square feature posts shown on their website for islands etc? I'm struggling to find anything suitable to use.

Examples here and here.

Any help much appreciated!

Welcome to the forum! These look very square, not chamfered edges? wont a cubic box be sufficient?

(02-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Jayne Hiddleston Wrote: Welcome to the forum! These look very square, not chamfered edges? wont a cubic box be sufficient?

Thanks Jayne!

Yeah, I guess that would work. I was looking for a matching product in the 1909 cat. but suppose I don't need for this.

My next question then is how to create a square plinth block for it?! (Can only find the radius block in Articad). Any ideas?

custom plinth would work
or if you are doing a 'face fixed' plinth all round, change the plinth profile to the one you want, then in room settings change the plinth depth to 0 or 1 rather than -50
you would still need to add a custom plinth to the island ends.

For the feature end posts, I just use a base end panel (endsup) with the width and depth set to 50mm, then change the In Amount to whatever it needs to be (to be either flush with the front of the the unit or sat forward)

As already mentioned above, you'll need to add custom plinth to step the plinth around it, only takes a minute to do.

Here's one I did earlier...

resim

looks great meepster!