Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staircase.
I want to show a staircase on a drawing i'm doing.

The real staircase is just an open staircase with a "Newel Post" at the bottom and straight "Stringers" ...(I think thats what they are called, but I'm not a chippy...!!!)

Here is a very basic render of the staircase I can find on Articad......It shows the staggered steps of each "Tread" but I want to be able to just show the LH stringer as straight! Is it possible to do on Articad...???

Thanks in advance.

Snezza.

(07-03-2018, 01:16 PM)snezza Wrote: I want to show a staircase on a drawing i'm doing.

The real staircase is just an open staircase with a "Newel Post" at the bottom and straight "Stringers" ...(I think thats what they are called, but I'm not a chippy...!!!)

Here is a very basic render of the staircase I can find on Articad......It shows the staggered steps of each "Tread" but I want to be able to just show the LH stringer as straight! Is it possible to do on Articad...???

Thanks in advance.

Snezza.

Like this?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Daz Gizmo's post:
  • snezza (07-03-2018 10:34 PM)

Cheers Daz..!  ThumbUp Much appreciated.

How are you going to open the door next to the wine cooler? Tongue2

id be more worried about tripping over the cabinet that's sticking up through the bottom step

Cheers

Ferkin comedians on here...!

Thanks to Daz, the staircase is now sorted! ThumbUp 

There is also a dummy door cut & scribed into the underside of the stairs.....and if you must know Mitch,.....those stair accessible cabinets are all the rage in Essex at the moment..... Th_ROFLMAO
[-] The following 2 users Like snezza's post:
  • Bojangles (18-03-2018 09:24 PM), Joe Laughlin (08-03-2018 10:23 PM)

Better not mention bumping your head as you go up the stairs then..... Th_ROFLMAO Sure it will look great. My brother in law does those types of stairs with accessible storage all the time!