Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the site, advice welcomed
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site after being recommended by a colleague, I'm keen to share my experience as a 20+ year veteran of kitchen designing, project managing, fitting and everything else that comes with the role.

I'm keen to improve my Articad skills, I can use Fusion, 20/20, PlanIt, 20/20 design, KitchenDraw, Karat, Winner, Virtual worlds but very rusty on Articad not having used it since 2005. I'm now in a new role which requires a high level of proficiency and I need to get there fast, I would say I'm at an average level after playing with it again but I want to get up to producing superb renders so any help is gladly accepted. 

I need to desperately build up a catalogue of models, texture and anything else required, the more tips you can give me the better. 

I hope to hear from a few of you soon for advice and suggestions, below are my last few images but need to improve on these....

Attached Files Image(s)

(20-02-2018, 12:02 AM)Mr......P Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site after being recommended by a colleague, I'm keen to share my experience as a 20+ year veteran of kitchen designing, project managing, fitting and everything else that comes with the role.

I'm keen to improve my Articad skills, I can use Fusion, 20/20, PlanIt, 20/20 design, KitchenDraw, Karat, Winner, Virtual worlds but very rusty on Articad not having used it since 2005. I'm now in a new role which requires a high level of proficiency and I need to get there fast, I would say I'm at an average level after playing with it again but I want to get up to producing superb renders so any help is gladly accepted. 

I need to desperately build up a catalogue of models, texture and anything else required, the more tips you can give me the better. 

I hope to hear from a few of you soon for advice and suggestions, below are my last few images but need to improve on these....

Welcome Mr......P

You should find a lot of info on here as well as on the KBB CAD Forum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Daz Gizmo's post:
  • Mr......P (20-02-2018 12:57 PM), Windmill man (23-02-2018 10:23 PM)

Your renders look great to me, but if you want to improve you've come to the right place, there's some extremely knowledgeable people on here regarding ArtiCAD - i am not one of them!

Our images look quite average to some of those on here, but they are streets ahead of what most of our competition seem to produce.
[-] The following 1 user Likes owen's post:
  • Mr......P (20-02-2018 12:57 PM)

You modelled the outside... Love That!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snappy CGI's post:
  • Mr......P (28-02-2018 01:08 AM)

Hi Mr......P

Looks like you use every software out there apart from Autokitchen, that's what I use.

There will be lots of help with Articad especially on the other forum as mentioned.

Hope you get on well ThumbUp 

Chris

Autokitchen visuals!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Airey's post:
  • Mr......P (28-02-2018 01:37 AM)

(21-02-2018, 11:10 PM)Snappy CGI Wrote: You modelled the outside... Love That!

I think it adds depth to the image

Nice use of accs and use of camera position, with the right knowledge of lighting and materials on ArtiCAD you will be creating some beautiful environments.

Ping me an Email charles@snappycgi.com if you want particular tips on rendering I will try and help.