Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One from beginning of the year
Here's one I finished at the beginning of the year.

Gola profile with vinyl wrapped doors (customer wouldn't stretch to cost of painted doors)

Arrgh  fcuked up there!! guess I need to learn how to load images correctly Battered

any help greatly appreciated

(24-10-2017, 01:11 PM)TKD Wrote: Arrgh  fcuked up there!! guess I need to learn how to load images correctly Battered

any help greatly appreciated

Hope these a correctly displayed TKD!
I reduced and rotated them, gamma 2.2 then Auto levels/Auto Contrast:

(24-10-2017, 01:09 PM)TKD Wrote: Here's one I finished at the beginning of the year.

Gola profile with vinyl wrapped doors (customer wouldn't stretch to cost of painted doors)

Looks great!... I take it that each side the ovens these house refrigeration... Have you any venting at the top??

If that's Waterline's PPMWC45SS.1 Essentials Combi that needs to have a 100mm void at the back above it, I think flames must come out of it to need that amount lol!?

Cheers Daz...your promotion to Moderator has saved me having to do all that resizing lark! ThumbUp ThumbUp

(24-10-2017, 07:28 PM)Stretch Wrote: Cheers Daz...your promotion to Moderator has saved me having to do all that resizing lark! ThumbUp ThumbUp

No problem.

Could you actually update TKD's post with the resized ones and delete that post I placed them in or has TKD got to do it at his end?

Much appreciated Daz, is there a thread explaining the best way to do this

Above the fridge/ freezer is open to a roof void so I think there should be plenty of ventilation there.

The appliances are budget ones from Apleson - not bad for money and come with a 5 & 2yrs warranty. It may well be the same as these appliances are they re-branded for loads of companies but not had any mention of a built in barbecue as yet  Th_ROFLMAO

(25-10-2017, 12:42 PM)TKD Wrote: Much appreciated Daz, is there a thread explaining the best way to do this

Above the fridge/ freezer is open to a roof void so I think there should be plenty of ventilation there.

The appliances are budget ones from Apleson - not bad for money and come with a 5 & 2yrs warranty. It may well be the same as these appliances are they re-branded for loads of companies but not had any mention of a built in barbecue as yet  Th_ROFLMAO

Stretch did an updated guide here - http://www.kitchenfittersforum.com/showt...4#pid51194

Yeah the appliances are the same as Waterline Essentials... I have had more trouble with this "Premium" range that the cheaper Essentials ranges lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daz Gizmo's post:
  • TKD (26-10-2017 12:18 PM)

Great looking kitchen. Too bad something like this wouldn't work in the space I have.

I like the double drawer below the ovens spread over 1200mm ..... I don't think I have seen that before.

nice fit  ThumbUp

Very nice TKD. 

A bold island colour there - to match the kettle!

Where were the doors from?

Cheers

Steve

Fits like this need better photo's to be taken.

Nice,  i do like the draws under the ovens also, although the two handle and button positions on the appliances are drawing my eye.  But that's a fitters eye, and even top range appliances do the same.

Should put this kitchen on your van ThumbUp