Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivory painted kitchen
A little one I fitted last week in Richmond.

Sigma 3/masterclass kitchen, Ashbourne. Neff appliances, Elica sleek extractor. The tops are Dekton and a glass splashback will be going in soon.

Got a call from the template guy saying what a good fit it was, which was nice of him  ThumbUp  

The showroom are pretty impressed too they've booked me in to do four more.
resim
resim
resimresim
resim
resim

Fantastic to do a great job and get 4 more bookings!

I can't see the photos though?

(20-07-2017, 03:49 PM)stejoke Wrote: Fantastic to do a great job and get 4 more bookings!

I can't see the photos though?

That's odd they're showing up for me.

Everyone else see them ok ??

https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/2610138...hmond-hill

Link to my houzz page if photos aren't working

looks great! cant see photos either but viewed on houzz  ThumbUp
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jayne Hiddleston's post:
  • chippy1970 (20-07-2017 05:12 PM)

Nope....I cant see the pictures either Chris.

Edit. I just looked at your Houzz site and it looks like a nice fit mate ! ThumbUp.........BUT,..what was the designer thinking with that Tambour Unit...??? Doh  Doh  Doh

It may give access to the corner above the worktop , but it looks terrible !!!!!

PS. I see the Sysrock taking pride of place there...!!! ThumbUp  LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes snezza's post:

(20-07-2017, 04:14 PM)snezza Wrote: Nope....I cant see the pictures either Chris.

Edit. I just looked at your Houzz site and it looks like a nice fit mate ! ThumbUp.........BUT,..what was the designer thinking with that Tambour Unit...??? Doh  Doh  Doh

It may give access to the corner above the worktop , but it looks terrible !!!!!

PS. I see the Sysrock taking pride of place there...!!! ThumbUp  LOL

I know what you mean really odd the drawings I had at first showed the hob and extract out of line by a mile. Then when I arrived to fit I noticed they changed the 400 to a 300 and made the 900 hob box a 1000 which all helped, but yeah that corner set up is a bit strange.

I copied the photos from my google photos so maybe the links havent worked. Just updated the photos but I bet its still not working. I used google photos where as I used to use Flickr for forum photos.

Just upload the pictures directly to this site Chris..!! if they are hosted elsewhere, you may in the future have an issue similar to the recent Photobucket debacle we had to deal with.  Grumpy30h

nice fit chippy .... obviously not down to you but that corner set up is poor, I hate tambour doors on a good day let alone like that  Doh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daniel's post:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shaker Painted Alabaster Kitchen. snezza 9 1,720 09-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: JohnPC
  Bath kitchen and utility: painted shaker Davidpidge 10 1,365 08-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: diamondwes
  Another Painted Kitchen snezza 6 8,318 26-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Last Post: snezza
  Painted Kitchen snezza 27 29,744 05-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: snezza
  Buttermilk Ivory Kitchen nskitchenfitting 6 7,488 26-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Last Post: cbkitchenfitting