Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWS Biography Range
I have downloaded the Biography range from members section however it doesn't show up in my doors/manufacturers list?

I do however have 2 ranges called "PWS with Extra Handles" but these don't feature Biography doors? Confused! The door I am looking for is the Reclaimed Oak feature modern door?

Any help much appreciated!
I have Biography as its own cat with said feature door. It was just the normal download from Articad.

(I downloaded a couple of months back)

I have 3 cats

PWS with extra handles
PWS 1909
BIOGRAPHY
Try downloading again, it def works!
I have all three too and they show up as separate cats.

The Reclaimed Oak door doesn't show up in any of them though, you have to select the feature door and then change the colours of everything.

I have been on to PWS regarding a lot of issues with the cats and ArtiCAD have been in touch through them to try to resolve the issues, which they are now working on, so fingers crossed they will get them sorted ASAP.

As soon as I get an update I'll let you know.

Jayne if this is the look you want then you will need to use the unity made to measure  door in the range as the feature door is all one colour "j type" Crazy2

the unity door has the hlstrip.
it isnt working guys. I've downloaded it 5 times now, closed Articad and re-opened it. The Biography option just doenst appear in the menu. tried to phone Articad and their phones must be down as it wont connect me.............
(19-06-2017, 12:54 PM)Jayne Hiddleston Wrote: it isnt working guys. I've downloaded it 5 times now, closed Articad and re-opened it. The Biography option just doenst appear in the menu. tried to phone Articad and their phones must be down as it wont connect me.............

Until articad get back to you use the Pws standard Tomba range. Its the same!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joe Laughlin's post:
  • Jayne Hiddleston (19-06-2017 01:17 PM)
(19-06-2017, 12:54 PM)Jayne Hiddleston Wrote: it isnt working guys. I've downloaded it 5 times now, closed Articad and re-opened it. The Biography option just doenst appear in the menu. tried to phone Articad and their phones must be down as it wont connect me.............

Hi Jayne

I had the same problem

I called article and he logged onto my system and sorted it

I'm using v20 build 38

I had all the usual catalogues such as Pws door which had loads of different ranges etc

I downloaded the new catalogues and it all went belly up from there. 

I had to re install the old catalogues from scratch

What they did say is that the new catalogues only have a few doors in such as one door for say porter and you have to go to your mat files to put the correct colours in for say porter Matt beige etc

All a bit of a pain in the butt if you ask me

So used to the older Catalogues that the new ones take ages to colour up etc using Matt files. 

They said it was because some people's pcs are steam driven etc and couldn't cope with the complete full ranges. Hence the smaller catalogues. 

If you call them they will be able to sort it for you

Hope this helps