Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing Renders
I have a constant issue with my renders crashing when asked to give me a photograpic or general 3D view.

Very annoying now and loosing 5 minutes time each time I go in to try again due to it taking off 5 minutes each time you go in.

Anyone else had or having this issue?
Have you put a large sketchup file into the plan? I know my smeg mixer causes my renders to crash a lot.
Save any sketchup models as a favourite then delete, re-render without them to see if your still getting the issue.
(20-02-2017, 03:49 PM)Joe Laughlin Wrote: Have you put a large sketchup file into the plan? I know my smeg mixer causes my renders to crash a lot.

That doesn't read well...try using capital letters when appropriate... Th_ROFLMAO
I wouldnt even know how to put a sketch up into it TBH.  Although I need to look into that programme because so many people use it.

My brother is a tecy wizard and says my graphics card is on its way out so am picking a new one up today.

Wil try that Thanks
Also worth checking how much RAM you have.

8GB is really the minimum requirements now for ArtiCAD.

If we add complex detailed graphics and textures like the Smeg Mixer Joe uploaded then it can consume large amounts of RAM.