Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv cabinet
just been makin a tv cabinet for my place. Justs needs a few more shelfs and maybe a few random doors. might even back light the tv with LED's

resim

Oh and this is about 8'x8'
Festool.... Cheaper than maffel

Nice!!!
Insert amusing/intelligent/witty comment here

No its not johnny

its BLOODY MARVELOUS :grin:
I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
Benjamin Franklin

im open to any ideas people have to improve this to make it amazing rather that just good? i was just thinking of backlighting the tv but does anyone know of decent sytems for these? dont know what else to do

If you're looing for inspiration, then have a good scout around http://www.avforums.com - loads of info there, hope you've got a day or two to spare!!!
Insert amusing/intelligent/witty comment here

i like it its amazing full off though

dont know if back lighting will work as the spaces are different depths!!!!

i am assuming your putting on a back board to save individualy supporting every loose end to the wall!!!

have you thought about building a channel way into the back with either 18mm just for cables or 55mm for plugs
we are -------------------all still learning
except now i forget more than i take in

it is going to go on 3 sheets of 12mm mdf and i might space that 50mm off the wall for cables and light down the sides of the mdf and just behind the tv. i was also thinking of putting a couple of silent fans where the ps3 ans xbox 360 go so they dont burn down my hard work.

i got to knock the chimney brest down and move the flow and return and run the electrics for the tv and all the av cables and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im speechless. Is this for real?

joelp Wrote:im speechless. Is this for real?

eh? no i just spent hours on photo shop