Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you want to have your own online 3D interior design software in just 1 day?
Imagine giving the option to your customers to have their kitchen designed with a bit of cheap tat online software that could be better done by a three year old and a set of crayons. php Kitchen Planner can help you.

resim

Here is a bit of hastily cobbled together software which nobody wanted so I thought I'd spam KFF instead..what a muppet I am! I can't even read the registration rules, never mind design a bit of CAD software!! :doh:

This “wordpress like” software will have your potential customers pissing their pants at how poor it is and probably send them packing to Howdens instead which is no mean feat!

So if you’re planning to have your own online interior design gadget for your website see our overview webpage on our official website: http://www.crbcheckrefused.com/overview/

For more information please don't hesitate to leave a comment or write me an email at: contact@inowhaveastripethroughmyname.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes danstefan's post:
  • Daz Gizmo (19-03-2016 06:53 PM)

I love people like these, they really don't have a clue.

Ha ha...love it.... he emailed me asking me to remove the edited post...that's a first on here!