Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New ClicBox "No Tools" Flatpack Cabinets!
#1
Hi All!

Just thought I'd let you know HPP are now supplying these brand new "No Tools" flatpack cabinets.

"ClicBox Flat Pack Kitchen Cabinets - No Tools, No Mess, No Time! The future of flat pack cabinets is here. Assemble your flat packs up to 5 times faster without the need for any tools! Simply click the cabinets together and they're ready to fit!"

There's been a lot of interest in these already so thought it'd be worth a post in the forum!

Wont bore you with all the detail here but if you want to find out more just visit...

http://www.hpponline.co.uk/clicbox

If you need any more info, just PM me and I'll get back to you soon as!

PS. You can now order your doors online from HPP with our new online door builders! Customise your door to you exact specs and get an instant price!

You'll need to be logged in to use the door builders but if you haven't got an account with us, just PM me or download an account request form HERE.

Cheers, Cheers
Mark.
Call 0161 628 1147, visit http://www.hpponline.co.uk or Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/hpponline

Reply
#2
Novel idea Mark...just a few questions though:

The tops of the carcases are solid...what about sink base units? Can the top section be cut down and installed in the same way. Some fitters also prefer to either cut the back panel down or leave it out completely in sink base units. Would this impair the rigidity of the carcase?

What's the depth of the service void? Doesn't look to be that big? 20mm?

The back panel goes all the way up, presumably to improve rigidity - makes it difficult to drill and fix angle brackets to secure the carcase to the wall.

And lastly.........get that bloke on the left to work a bit faster!! It's never taken me nearly eight minutes to assemble a base unit and that includes getting it out of the box!! LOL

Reply
#3
Just asked our resident ClicBox expert and ex-fitter and he says...

Quote:The tops of the carcases are solid...what about sink base units? Can the top section be cut down and installed in the same way.
- Yes top can be cut down depth wise (front to back) and installed the same way.

Quote:Some fitters also prefer to either cut the back panel down or leave it out completely in sink base units. Would this impair the rigidity of the carcase?
-Depending how much you cut the back down it could affect rigidity, but it’s the same as any another flat pack unit, units would always be fixed to the wall anyway.

Quote:What's the depth of the service void? Doesn't look to be that big? 20mm?
- Depth of the servise void is 50mm on base units, 20mm on wall units

Quote:The back panel goes all the way up, presumably to improve rigidity - makes it difficult to drill and fix angle brackets to secure the carcase to the wall.
- This shouldn’t be an issue as you would fix the base units near the top and bottom of the unit before you fit the worktops.

Quote:get that bloke on the left to work a bit faster!! It's never taken me nearly eight minutes to assemble a base unit and that includes getting it out of the box!!
He only looks young, probably an apprentice putting up his first ever flatpack! Give the poor kid a break! Sad

Cheers, Cheers
Mark.
Call 0161 628 1147, visit http://www.hpponline.co.uk or Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/hpponline

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)